Coronavirus is all around the Globe and sadly it has reached India too. It is very important to understand this virus and take necessary precautions to keep yourself and the one’s around you safe.
Our fears tend to become our affirmations which we are sending to the universe to manifest. The need of the hour is to strengthen the aura and our immune system.
Major Symptoms of Coronavirus
- Difficulty in breathing
The symptoms start showing after 14 days of the individual getting affected by Coronavirus.
How is the Virus Transmitting
Human coronavirus is most commonly spread from virus infected person to others through:
- Droplets by coughing and sneezing
- Close personal contact, such as shaking hands/touching. Greet each other by folding your hands in Namaste then shaking hands.
- Touching an object or surface which has virus on it, then touching mouth, nose, or eyes before washing or sanitizing your hands
- For detecting Novel Coronavirus infection, collection of three specimen types, lower respiratory, upper respiratory and serum specimens for testing is recommended. Additional specimen types (e.g., stool, urine) may be collected and stored.
How to protect yourself from Coronavirus
Currently, there are no vaccines available to protect against human coronavirus infection.
However, the Risk of infection can be reduced by doing following these basic hygiene steps –
- Wash hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. Make sure you are washing the back of your hands and thumbs too. (As per the guidelines from WHO)
- Avoid touching your mouth, eyes, nose with unwashed hands
- Avoid close contact with an infected or sick person
- Avoid going out to public/social gatherings and places with crowd
- Avoid traveling in local transport – bus, metro, etc.
- Cover your mouth with mask
- Avoid eat food from restaurants and other public places
- Avoid consuming non veg., and uncooked food.
How to protect others from Coronavirus
If you have symptoms cold and flu or difficulty in breathing, it is recommended to do the following –
- Stay at home when sick (even if you have slightest symptoms of cold)
- Avoid close contact with other people.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue while coughing/sneezing and dispose of the tissue properly in the trash. Wash your hands properly with soap and water thereafter.
- Clean and disinfect objects and surfaces regularly
- Get yourself checked and treated immediately
Most people with common human coronavirus illness recover on their own. However, you can do some things to relieve your symptoms.
- Take warm drinks to ease a sore throat and cough
- Drink plenty of liquids
- Diet rich in Vitamin C (Amla, Oranges for immunity)
- Stay home and take rest, and do gargles if you go to public place
- If symptoms persist for long, you should see your healthcare provider.
Follow these steps of Naturopathy to feel better faster –
- Have Ram Dana Laddoo
- Eat 1 – 2 threads of kesar around 2-3 times a day
- Have a pinch of peepli powder with honey
- Soak 5 raisins and 2 figs overnight in water. Boil the water the next morning and consume the same. Eat the soaked raisins and figs
- Take steam regularly
- To avoid consuming drinks and food which are cold in nature
- Burn Camphor Essential and Eucalyptus Essential oil in a diffuser in your room
- Put Cold-pressed almond oil in your nostrils. (3-4 drops in each nostril)
- Prepare a decoction of dal chini, peepli and black pepper. Boil this in half cup milk and half cup water properly. Sieve this mixture and Mix them with honey and drink the mix.
- Consume natural and healthy diet. Boil raw haldi in milk and drink haldi milk.
- Add tulsi drops to drinking water
Stay Healthy and Safe! Prevention is always better than cure.
Fear breaks our immunity. Keep your immunity strong.
There have been a lot of viruses that have surfaced before as well. Strong Immunity can help you fight any kind of virus and illness.
Get in touch with Dr. Reetu Panwar – +91 – 95607 39885
For detailed understanding of your problem, you can also visit the clinic – Holistic Healing Point, 1303, Sector 52, Near Ardee Mall, Gurgaon.